Tuesday, April 22, 2014

23


This past weekend I celebrated my 23rd birthday at the beach with a few of my friends. It was so nice to have a mini vacation away from the hustle and bustle of the real world and just be able to hang out with no plans and no responsibilities... everyone deserves a weekend like that right? Well even though Saturday was the big 2-3, I'm taking today to celebrate here on the blog!

If you follow me on Instagram, you might have noticed a few photos from my weekend.  Even though the weather didn't cooperate, I had so much fun with these girls! Here's a look back at my weekend through Instagram.



And what would be a better way to celebrate here on the blog than to share a list of my favorite DIY projects via our favorite friend, Pinterest. Some of these I've accomplished or attempted but many are still on my never ending to-do list, but here are 23 of my favorite DIY projects!

1. {Gold Leaf Coffee Table} Nicolette Mason | Pinterest
2. {Scrapbook Paper Wall Art} PoshHome | Pinterest
3. {Anthro Inspired Coasters} Just a Girl and her Blog | Pinterest
4. {Metallic Magnet Letters} Inspired by Charm | Pinterest
5. {Indoor/Outdoor Planters} Brady Bunch Remodel | Pinterest
6. {Abstract Gold Wall Art} House Tweaking | Pinterest
7. {Vintage Kitchen Wall Art} Bean and Cord | Pinterest
8. {Dresser Hardware Update} Style Me Pretty | Pinterest
9. {Bohemian Inspired Trays} Young America | Pinterest
10. {Dresser/Nightstand Update} Flickr | Pinterest
11. {Wire Basket Candelier} Under the Sycamore | Pinterest
12. {Lighted Letter Decor} Grey Likes Nesting | Pinterest
13. {Bathroom Mason Jars} Eighteen25 | Pinterest
14. {Painted Mason Jars} HI[NY] Design | Pinterest
15. {DIY Sunburst Mirror} Love this Pic | Pinterest
16. {Rustic Mason Jar Sconce} Shelterness | Pinterest
17. {Anthro Inspired Letters} Creative Index | Pinterest
18. {Hand Painted Mug} Homedit | Pinterest
19. {Geometric String Art} Home Sweet Life | Pinterest
20. {Multiple Taper Candleholder} Inspired by Charm | Pinterest
21. {Shadowbox Dream Bank} Buy: Uncommon Goods | Pinterest
22. {Hanging Key Holder Box} DIY Not Found | Pinterest
23. {Arrow Jewelry Organizer} Lemonade Makin' Mama | Pinterest

Whew... That's quite the list! Have you tried any of these projects - how did they turn out? Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!