Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Coffee Table Books


I can't believe I've been in Charlotte for a year! All this moving, packing and excitement about my new place has got me on a shopping rampage. I've got the typical designer fever - new home means new stuff....{completely redesigning my new home is acceptable right?} Well, lately I've been hitting the good ole' internet during my lunch breaks, and the wee hours of the night just dreaming of all the pretty things I want to buy and wish I could afford. {post on where to shop on a budget coming soon!}

For today, Here's a list of my favorite coffee table books that I've been swooning over! Cupcakes and Cashmere has been one of my favorite lifestyle/ fashion/ design blogs for a long time now and of course Emily's blog-titled book was the first to start my collection. {i'm also guilty of gifting this book to friends.. it's THAT good!}


Favorite Coffee Table Books


Shop these books on Amazon here:

Which books are your go-to for the coffee table? Will you be adding any of these to your collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!