Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

World Market

I bought this beautiful mosaic shower curtain from World Market about six months ago. This might sound a little odd but I still stare at the bohemian chic medallion print on it just like I did when I saw it in the store and knew I had to have it. Love at first sight? Maybe a little. I've always been a fan of the bohemian chic design style, and knowing that medallions are one of the pattern that creates the style just makes it even better.

Who doesn't love a good medallion print? Colorful or not, they're great. I love the muted colors of this shower curtain specifically. It's such an easy piece to mix with bold green and eggplant colors along with whites and metallics. And we all know how I love to mix metallics. Here's a few medallion inspired pieces for today's Wish List Wednesday:


WLW: Medallion Makeover


Shop the Look:

Shop all of the World Market shower curtains here. You don't want to miss all of their beautiful patterns and colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!