Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Place, New Look

It's that time of year where i'm on the hunt for a new place to live and it's making me also think about how i'm going to decorate that new place where ever it may be. I'm guilty of browsing my favorite online stores maybe a little too much - but hey, this blog wouldn't be the same without it right? Well, my indecisiveness reaches a new level when it comes to my own space but here are my latest wish list must haves for my new place! 

New Place, New Look

These items create a bright, bold bohemian look. I'm swooning over mixing metallics and wood tones. Add some mixtures of geometric patterns in and call it a day! These finds are all from Target, H&M and of course Ikea.. if that doesn't say budget friendly I don't know what does. Got any thoughts on these Wish List Picks? Any of these items stand out to you as must haves? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Shop the Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!