Monday, April 14, 2014

Crushing on Coral

Happy Monday! Like always, High Point Furniture Market was filled with so many bright pops of color. Every showroom showcased different colors whether it was their own furniture or accent pieces to bring people in to look at what they had, nothing was bland or boring. One of the colors that I saw at High Point Market that I can't stop thinking about is coral. I'm loving anything and everything coral for this spring - and maybe even this summer too!

Today, I'm bringing back mood board monday because I'm crushing on coral. What bold spring colors are you crushing on?

All photos via Pinterest

Love coral but don't know what colors to pair with it? Here are two of my favorite color schemes including coral:

Pairing: Coral & Navy


Pairing: Coral & Teal/Turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!