Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wish List Wednesday: Ginger Jars

Wisteria | Happiness Pots

I should have apologized in advance for the overload of ginger jars this week.. I just can't help it! I'm swooning over them. Anyone with me? I find them so timeless and they are such classic pieces. With the rate these jars are exploding as a decor trend, having one of these passed down from grandma's collection would be like striking gold. I'm loving the different ways to style them and mix and match them with more modern and clean decor pieces and accessories.

These ginger jars are a little on the pricey side but it's the going rate for these beautiful blue babies. I bet you could make a trip to a thrift store or good will and come across something very similar but that would be like finding a diamond in the rough.  Worth a try though - I think so!

Here are my Top 5 Ginger Jar Favorites:

Ginger Jars


1. $250 | Williams Sonoma
2. $125 | Design Darling Boutique
3. $279 (set of 3) | Wisteria
4. $98 | CWonder
5. $98 | CWonder


Get these Styles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!