Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pillows & Prints

If you had to choose [two] items to buy to decorate your home and give it that extra spice... What would they be? I'd have to choose throw pillows and framed prints.


These two items are so quick to pick up and pick out that you can't say no. Along with that... they're also very easily interchangeable so you can switch up the look of your home within minutes for the changing seasons, style trends, or even just for fun! Check these Wish List Wednesday pillows and prints out and you might not want to change them out anytime soon!

[Not to mention they're all under $50]
Pillows & Prints




Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I'm not allowed to buy anymore throw pillows because we have so many. I love the cute sayings and I want to find a good way to display them around the house. Let us know if you have ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!