Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Home Office Must Haves


I hope everyone is enjoying the cold weather and snow today! If you ask me, North Carolina should not be allowed to have snow.  I'm ready for summer to be here already!  Sticking with the winter spirit [or trying to] it's only January and we're only a month into our New Years Resolutions. How are those going?

If you're off to a rough start getting your resolutions off the ground, take a seat because this might help! Whether you work for yourself, if you're a blogger who has a little creative space in your home, or if you are just very lucky and you have the ability to work from home - This one's for you. Today's Wish List Wednesday is for revamping and organizing that little space that is all yours. The Home Office. The Creative Space.

I'm sure everyone has a new years resolution that has a little something to do with getting organized. Well, why not do it in a stylish, and fun way?  I've been meaning to add some more color to my life... so I personally can't get enough of these!

Here are my top picks for a modern and fun home office:


Home Office Must Haves


Want to take this organized look to the next level? Add a metallic [brass] table lamp, a comfy desk chair, and a coffee mug filled with your favorite caffeine of choice, and you've got your perfect space!

Side Note: I'm also loving the Sugar Paper LA planners and notebooks for target right now! One of their notebooks is also shown above. Head over to your local target and check out their collections for more! Could any of these items add some flare to your home office? Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!