Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Save or Splurge: Bar Carts

Amongst my search for an inexpensive bar cart that wont break the bank I started to notice more and more that a furniture piece as simple and minimal as a bar cart doesn't always come at a minimal price. Are you like me and want the perfect bar cart for your home but without the high price tags? Well, I've done the research for you and I bring to you [Save or Splurge] Bar Cart Style:

Bar Carts - Save or Splurge




One of my favorite [saves] is the Threshold Wood and Brass finish Bar Cart from Target.  Below are some highlights from the target website showing you how to style your cart. Did I mention it's only $130??



Know of any other great bar cart deals?? I'd love to hear your thoughts and finds!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post, (especially the "save" column!) The Target one is still my favorite and will probably be making an appearance on my birthday wishlist this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison!! A bar cart has been on my list for a while now - I found a great kitchen cart at Ikea I couldn't pass up so I'm turning it into a bar cart for myself! Stay tuned for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!