Friday, January 3, 2014

Color Splash: Winter White

 
Today I am so happy to announce an exiting collaboration with a new friend of mine, Jaime at Sunflowers and Stilettos.  We have been working together to provide you all with something that I hope everyone can relate to [maybe in more ways than one]

So, who doesn't love shopping? Fashion? How about the Home Decor section at Target?  [I know, gets me every time too] Well here it is: The color splash and collaboration where where a specific color or theme can be used in both home decor and fashion!

My Thoughts: White is always a color that everyone loves and you can never go wrong with BUT I feel like everyone is afraid to use it in their homes. [What if it gets dirty... right?] Whatever. That's what bleach is for! I say the more the merrier!
 
 

Jaime's Winter White Look:
I love how she mixed textures and shades of white to create this look.


Also - Check out my Winter White Top Picks
You can add the simplicity and style of winter white to your home with any of these pieces!
Winter Whites




Check us out and follow us for more looks and inspiration on fashion and design
[Emma] facebook | twitter | instagram

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and LOVE it :) Love "meeting" fellow Charlotte bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fringe booties. I think in terms of interior design, there are many treatments you can get on interior fabrics to help them be stain resistant. So, I say don't be afraid to add a little accent of white and actually live the space. I know a few people with white rooms and they're just looking at. Furniture is meant to be enjoyed through use in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!