Monday, June 23, 2014

Moodboard Monday

Monday Monday Monday... I started sharing moodboards on Mondays not only because it sounded catchy, but because living the post grad life, living a grown up life, and even life in school or on an internship lets face it - Most everyone dreads Mondays. I love sharing a little splash of color or pattern inspiration to help brighten up your day and bring a little smile to that dreadful Monday morning!

Hows it working? Have you been following along each monday?
Either way - here's a little dose of turquoise to brighten your day!


2 comments:

  1. in love with color of the barn & those cute stools!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the barstools are my favorite - They're so bright and cheery! xo,

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!