Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday! I hope everyone is ready for the heat wave we're about to get here in Charlotte! If you're not from the Queen City, then wherever you are I hope it is beautiful there. If you're somewhere tropical like Hawaii - Then I'm jealous and wish I got an invite! Here's my favorite pins from this week! Don't forget to follow along with me on Pinterest!

Pinterest | A Beautiful Mess
{this adorable little nook}


Pinterest | Cheer Up Lisa
 {this layered white bedroom}


Pinterest | Style Me Pretty
{this refreshing drink display} 


Pinterest | & Other Things {DIY}
{these succulent planters}


Pinterest | Waiting on Martha
 {this styled chair and ottoman - travel tips in link^}


Pinterest | Decor Pad
{this neutral kitchen}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!