Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Living Room Must Haves

Since moving into my new house, everything seems to be coming together very slowly. I'm not sure if it's because I've been very busy at work or if I'm just slacking a little but it's been slow progress.  Here are the last few little items and trinkets I think would make my new living room complete.

I'm also thinking a few of these can be DIY projects with items I already have.  And if you've been following along for a while, then you understand that me and some paint are BFFs when it comes to a little DIY project. Hopefully they'll actually work and I can share those here as well! 

But as for now, here's my wish list: {minus the DIY dreams}

Living Room Must Haves



Shop these Items:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!