Friday, February 28, 2014

Rustic Chic: Part Two

If you joined me yesterday and you've been waiting eagerly for part two of this South Carolina apartment, the wait is over! My whole idea behind a two part post is logical. I promise.  I like to keep my posts short and right to the point no matter what it's about.  Some are shorter or longer than others, but who wants to sit down and read a novel during their lunch break? I've found that short sweet, and straight to the point is the perfect recipe for happy readers!

So here it is. Part two, the bedroom.




 



Like the look but don't know if you could pull it off with all the mixing and matching involved? Here's a little spread of ideas to give you a little boost on creating your own rustic chic look!
Create the Look: Rustic Chic



Shop the Look:

What do you think - Would you like to live in this apartment? If you find yourself lost and don't know what to do with your space, feel free to contact me at emmamnewell@gmail.com for all or any of your design help, advice or needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!