Monday, March 3, 2014

Beautiful Blooms

Can you believe it's already March? Trust me I'm not complaining, I am more than ready for spring but I feel like New Years Eve was yesterday.

Here in North Carolina the weather has been acting overly bipolar and teasing us.  But the fact that this week and last has been in the mid 60's to 70's, it's got spring on my mind.  I'm ready to drive with my windows down, go for walks outside and around the beautiful city I live in, brunch on patios with my girlfriends, the options are nearly endless when the weather is nice. But most of all, I want to fill my apartment with beautiful blooms and bring spring inside!

Here's a little spring inspiration:
Have I ever mentioned my obsession with peonies?


Who's ready for spring?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh peonies. My absolute favorite. I am extremely obsessed with them and am so thrilled to be getting married in May where I can have peonies galore!!!! It was a no brainer :)! Xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!