Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Joss & Main: under $300

I haven't featured Joss & Main in a while so I feel like today is the perfect time for a come back. Don't get me wrong I still love Joss & Main, and they always have amazing sales. There are so many amazing stores and deals out there that I'm still working on a schedule for my Wish List Wednesday store features! Any ideas on how I can organize my WLW posts? Am I doing a good job so far?

Getting back to business: today's only theme is Joss & Main. The.Best. Flash.Sale.Website. in my opinion anyways.  Take a look at my finds for this week's sales and you'll see why its such a good online store.

Can you believe all of these items are each under $300?? These items are great to mix and match and will be sure to vamp up any space your having trouble with or even if you just need something new!
Joss & Main: under $300

Shop these Joss & Main Finds:


Stay tuned the rest of this week! I've got some pretty exciting things coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!