Thursday, August 7, 2014

Eclectic Essentials




I'm almost positive I've had this Pinterest image pinned and tucked away for just about six months now. I LOVE all of the bright and bold colors that come together to make this mix and match living room have such a cozy eclectic feel.  All of these pieces are very easy to at a budget friendly price - Especially since they are not all part of a matching set! I'm all about mixing and matching recently... {see yesterday's post} This look would be great in a small apartment space whether it's a New York loft or just a quaint little studio apartment in the city somewhere, smaller sofas and high legged chairs and furniture pieces are great for making a small space appear larger! 

Side Note: mint, navy ANNND gold..? Don't tempt me.



Shop the Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!