Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mixing & Matching

Coffee Tables


Side Tables


Tables, Tables, Tables.... Once you've got your upholstery items all settled into your humble abode and ready for some wine and movie nights with your friends, you're going to need something to set the wine and cheese down on {am I right?} Here are my top 6 picks for both coffee tables and side tables. I love mixing and matching different finishes with styles to create the finished look - Who says you need to buy a matching set?

And you can bet that there's a selection for any kind of budget in my picks! From Ikea and Target all the way to Crate & Barrel and West Elm - You've got all the selections right here! Whats on my wish list? I've got my eye on coffee table #1 and side tables #4 & #5!

Which ones would you mix and match? Comment below to share your favorites!

Shop Coffee Tables:

Shop Side Tables:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!