Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday! Who's excited for the weekend?? I know I am... It's moving weekend! The next time you see me I will hopefully be all settled into my pretty new house!! {don't worry it's just a rental} Not only am I excited to be moving into a house for normal reasons, but hey hey who wants a home tour?? I'm so excited to have a clean slate and all new inspiration to post about!

Well, getting back to the fact that it's finally friday. Here are my favorite pins from this week!

Style Me Pretty
I love this nursery. I have a bunch of girlfriends who are expecting right now so if there's a nursery on Pinterest you can bet I'm all over it! I love the look of the mid century modern dresser and the watercolor paintings are to die for!

Design Manifest
This may only be a portion of what leads on to be a beautiful living room but that is alright. Look at that side table. Driftwood side tables will never go out of style {i'm convinced!} Love the combination of mixed patterns and colors also!

Pinterest Image | Shop acrylic on Wayfair
One word: Lucite. Ahhhh my latest obsession. Lucite accent furniture and decor is right up my alley so I couldn't pass this one up. For those of you who don't know, lucite is just a fancy word for acrylic.

Makely 
And just one more thing I love, gold accents. This DIY gold leaf vase is an amazing project to spice up any part of your home on a budget! Time to get crafty!

Home Design Collections
Don't you love the look of this eat in dining area? Taking this cozy casual area another notch and adding the pink table base screams creativity. Such a bold move pulled off flawlessly.. my applause.

Design Improvised
Ohh the joy coffee brings to the world every morning around hmmmm 8am? This coffee nook is so adorable I want to create something just like this in my new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!