Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wonderful Wall Art


With the Holiday's full speed ahead, I know everyone is preparing their wish lists and pondering what they want most this Holiday season.  Whether it's a new pair of boots, the new iPhone 5s, or even just some good ole' cash money from family to help with your student loans [what me? no, never...]

Well, If you're a little stumped with writing your wish lists I think today's post will help you complete it!  Hopefully you'll enjoy these wall art pieces as much as I do! OR- if you're looking for something to buy FOR someone this holiday and are stumped with what they might want, Joss & Main has helped their shoppers out by including which items can be on your doorstep and under the tree in time for the Holidays. [very thoughtful of them - right?]






These are just a handful of my picks from this flash sale.  To see the entire collection of art and decor available, the curated collection is called The Accent Wall. In my opinion, Wall Art is never a bad idea for a gift.  It's something that is quickly interchangeable and can spice up a space within minutes and minimal moving and rearranging.

So, with that - Happy Shopping! P.S.There's only 2 days left on this sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!