Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

Joss & Main... the best place [I'm very biased] for 3-day flash sales on affordable home furnishings and more! Looking through the items and the prices, my first thought was it's too good to be true. These items are affordable, [even for my post grad bank account] and I don't have to meet minimum orders to hold an account like at furniture market or even be a designer to get these deals!

So what's the catch?
[Everything is up to 70% off]
[You don't have to pay to be a member]
[They hold awesome specials on shipping]

The only catch is that before you know it, the sales are ticking down to their last minutes and you need to make your decisions quick. Which we all know brings out the impulse shopper in everyone.
[Never a bad thing in my opinion]

I've chosen a few of my favorites from today's sales! Sign up HERE and get them before the time runs out!


[Rustic Reverie] Ending Soon!
1. For everyone looking for the perfect chalkboard for your photo walls...
2. Patterned trays to make your living room, porch, or kitchen pop!
[Mixed Bag] Ending Soon!
3. The perfect nautical weekend tote
[Posh Patterns] Ending Soon!
4. Nesting side tables perfect for anyone's style
[Garden to Table] Just Added
5. You can't go wrong with these drink dispensers for any summer event!
[The Tuscan Kitchen] Just Added
6. Wine, Wine, & Wine! My roommate and I need these drink coasters!
[Brooklyn Limestone] Ending Soon!
7. I LOVE this bedding set, so simple yet sophisticated.

Side Note: The [DENY Designs] sale was just added today and they are featuring my favorite graphic artist, Valentina Ramos and her pillow/ bedding collection! Great for everyone going back to school and looking for new dorm bedding!