Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Under $100

Alright, so by now everyone knows that I love Joss & Main.  My headboard from my previous posts on my bedroom is from none other than this beautiful flash sale website. Today's Wish List Wednesday will show you my favorite picks each for under $100. Enjoy!
  


[Woodland Imports] Just Added
1. Sinker Wall Decor
[Stylish Storage] Ending Soon!
2. Arlesy Picture Frame Wall Shelf
[55th Street Designs] Just Added
3. 3 Piece Norte Candleholder Set
4. 3 Piece Hadley Box Set
[Zodiac: Leo] Ending Soon!
5. Sabine Wall Mirror
[Traditional & Tidy] Just Added
6. Charlotte Cosmetic Carousel - Cream
[Brilliant Bedroom] Just Added
7. Dormify Arden Floral Duvet Set

Don't forget: If you see something you like or just want to browse, you can go right to the sales HERE.