Monday, December 8, 2014

Marsala Moodboard

Moodboard Monday - Pantone Color of the Year 2015 - Marsala

Last Thursday the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year was announced. Do you remember last years color of the year? My excitement hit a new level when I found out that the 2015 Color of the Year was one of my favorite fall/ winter colors {and of course my friends knew I was going to be excited about it's announcement too since a few of them were sharing the articles with me} Don't be fooled, this isn't your basic cranberry color. Marsala is best described as a naturally robust and earthy wine red. Read all about the 2015 Color of the Year here, and I really loved this article, here. What are your thoughts on the new color of the year?

Check out the past colors:
Pantone color of the year 2015
via Sephora Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!