Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gift Guide for Him



It always turns out that the most difficult people to shop for on my Christmas list are my parents. We're a very simple family, and now that they've been empty nesters for a while now they live by the motto "If we have each other during the holidays, thats all we need" Shopping for their gifts this time of year is never an easy task. First, we'll cover dad. Since my dad is a kid at heart, loves his beer and also happens to be a great cook, I'm going to assume that most of these gifts can double as the perfect gift for a boyfriend, husband, uncle or even brother. I would share more specifics on what I actually got him this year, but he's probably going to read this.. hi dad! So we'll save that for later.

For the beer lover:
beer making kit // personalized beer flight // personalized bottle opener
For the cook:
canvas tool apron // tortilla maker
Miscellaneous:
barware + tray set // watch box // copper mugs // whisky stones



Shop my picks for him:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!