Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gift Guide for Her


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


Hows that Christmas shopping going? I'm so happy to say that I'm almost done and I'm surprised I'm so on top of it this year! Usually, I'm the biggest procrastinator but this year I'm making that change and I'm so happy about that. I have been at the mall here in Charlotte a few too many time in the past few days, at the apple store {not even gift shopping ugh!} but let me tell you... this is a warning to stay away. I wouldn't touch the mall with a ten foot pole right about now it's THAT busy. 

Well, if you're anything like me and can't really handle those busy crowds this time of year then you're most likely appreciative of the online gift guides that are surfacing from stores and bloggers all over. And if you've missed the other ones you can check them out here; Gal Pals // Hostess // Him I've had a few people contact me asking for help on what to get the girls. You would think that girls would be easy to shop for, especially if you are one.. mom, aunt, cousin, sister, maybe you're still looking for that perfect gift for your coworker or best friend. No worries, because we're covering that today! {stay tuned for next week's last post for the gift guide series: gifts under $25}



Shop the post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!