Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last Minute Gifts Under $25




Alright, Alright, we're getting down to the wire on the Holiday Shopping. The first day of Hanukkah was yesterday and Christmas is next week!! Can you believe it? The holiday parties are piling up on the calendar and you've got to get a hostess gift, or a gift for that yankee swap gift exchange... or you're a last minute shopper and need something for a coworker. I mean, who wouldn't want this Beyonce inspired coffee mug...? & these candles smell so delicious you could eat them! This is the last gift guide and might be one of my favorites so trust me I had numerous items on this list. Somehow I was able to narrow it down to 9 items {to make things a little simpler for you} This last gift guide will hopefully help you in a crunch; here's my UNDER $25 gift guide!

For the Fashionista: west elm // anthro
For the Coffee Lover: c. wonder // urban outfitters
For the Wine-O: world market
For the Decorista: anthro
For the Organizer: j. crew
For the Homebody: nordstrom // anthro


Still stumped? Check out my other gift guides:





Shop the Gift Guide:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!