Friday, November 7, 2014

5 Fall DIY's

easy fall DIY projects

Happy Friday! The weather is getting colder, Sundays are soon to be spent curled up on the couch watching movies with friends instead of sitting on patios enjoying the warm weather.  Let's embrace the sun setting early and the leaves falling to the ground by spending those chilly days inside doing a few DIY's. One more thing... Most of these DIY's would also make great gifts for the holidays!

1. Gold Leaf Bowls - These beauties will bring back those middle school art days with a little bit of paper mach and a whole lot of gold leaf! Great for holding jewelry!
2. Chai Candles - Hostess gifts, dinner party favors, or even just for yourself around the house.. bring that Starbucks chai tea into the home this winter season!
3. Gold Initial Ornament - You cannot go wrong with a little gold leaf this season. Or a lot, your choice. Personalize your christmas tree with these pretty little things or give one as a winter house warming gift!!
4. Watercolor Mugs - These mugs. oh my. They're so easy I want to make them in stock and send one to every single one of my friends! They're soooo adorable I just can't handle them!
5. Polka Dot Napkins - I know, I know, enough with the gold. I'm sorry! But how perfect are these DIY napkins. You could also turn these into placemats for an adorable table setting that could double into New Years Eve!

Which one of these will you be gifting this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!