Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Get the Look

thanksgiving table setting
via Apartment34

Who's ready for Thanksgiving!? I know I am! I'll be heading a little north to the DC area to spend this holiday with my family! I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate the time we have to spend together. Even though I'll be away from my home this holiday, I'll be dreaming of this table top in my sleep... isn't it just so perfect? I know we're getting down to the wire here on the Thanksgiving deadline but if you are a last minute guru like I am, then now is your chance! Gather your shopping list from all of the shoppable links below and head on over to your local Target & West Elm to snag up the prettiest tabletop for Thanksgiving dinner! Dress your tabletop to impress!
thanksgiving table setting items



Shop the look:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!