Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Gift Guide: The Hostess

holiday shopping gift guide

So, you many have noticed this already but I have a little obsession with gold. I'm going to just apologize in advance to anyone I get gifts for this christmas because... well, it's probably going to either be gold, or be wrapped in gold paper. Staying on the topic of gifts, today is part two of my gift guide series! If you missed last week's gift guide for your girlfriends, check it out here. As for today's, it falls right in line with Thanksgiving being next week - How convenient.

Everything you could possibly be looking for when trying to find the perfect gift for the hostess is officially at your fingertips. These aren't just great gifts for the holidays... they can be great for anytime you are attending an event, celebration or party! I mean, how perfect is this bamboo cheese board from One Kings Lane? Grabbing a gift for a hostess is always the nicest "thank you" gesture when someone is opening up their home to you. So, grab your credit cards and let's get to shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!