Thursday, October 16, 2014

Keeping Up with Defined Designs

tutorial via Whitney Blake

I think I might have learned THE coolest thing a few weeks ago. {i know i know, it's nerdy!} but if you love reading along with me each and everyday and want to be nerdy with me then here's the coolest thing... You can add me to your phone screen! That's right my friends, you can read Defined Designs by the click of an app. Whenever.You.Want. Here's 4 easy steps to get the Defined Designs icon on your phone/ipad: {tutorial via Whitney Blake}


Step 1: Go to Defined Designs home page in your safari browser.
Step 2: Click that little box with the arrow icon at the bottom of the screen.

Step 3: Click 'Add' in the top right corner once the screen shown above comes up on your screen.

Step 4: Click 'Add to Home Screen' on the next screen and Voila!!!

You can now move your new app/icon around the screen or into whichever folder you would like just like a normal app! I've got a lot of exciting things coming up, this is just another great way to stay current on everything I've got coming your way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!