Thursday, October 30, 2014

Creating a Reading Nook

Nina Chair

The other day a few of my close girlfriends and I were talking about starting a book club. Nothing special or too much of a commitment, but it sounds like something fun and hey, it's a great excuse to get together and drink wine right?

Well even though I'm the last person you'd catch leisurely reading a book on a given night, I've always loved the idea of having a little reading nook. And when I saw this beautiful fuchsia chair at World Market the other day, I just couldn't stop staring.  So, I've decided.. this chair will be mine someday.  Doesn't it create the perfect pop of color? This chair would make that space complete - Somewhere you can go to just sit there and enjoy a cup of coffee and a good book. {maybe i'd actually get to put a dent into my never ending reading list...} Here's what I'd put into my reading nook to make it my cozy little getaway:

1. Bright, comfy chair
2. Small side table
3. Table lamp
4. Small bench
5. Coffee mug
6. Decorative pillow
7. Cozy throw
8. Candles
9. Basket for extra throws or books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!