Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

via Apartment Therapy

Hello Hello and Happy Friday! I don't know about you but this weekend to me just screams relaxation... and by relaxation {which i could definitely use a little bit of this weekend} usually means browsing local stores for home decor, redecorating a little, and laying in bed binge watching netflix. Did anyone else notice that Netflix added Gilmore Girls to their line up this week? Kid. In. A. Candy. Shop. Seriously..

So, for today's friday favorites in honor of all of the window shopping I'm hoping to do this weekend - Here are a few of my favorite online boutiques! These four shops are on top of their game with all of the home decor goodies they're offering right now. Whether it's pop-up shops, new arrivals, or even just their best sellers... you're bound to fill your cart up and drop your entire paycheck. Or at least contemplate it.  Happy Shopping!


1. Design Darling - between acrylic desk accessories, the most perfect art prints, and an entire collection of blue and white decor... design darling is one to check out! I just ordered this, this, and this..... guilty.


2. Lulu & Georgia - Ahhh I dream of lulu & georgia.. that's a little aggressive, i know. But how much do you love this rug, this vase, and this {insert heart eyes emoji here}


3. Mintwood Home - Mintwood Home may only be a month old but the girls behind this lovely online boutique are going to be taking the internet by storm in no time! The quality and selections of their products are untouchable. If you don't remember this instagram of the infamous golden pineapple, check out these products I'm swooning over here, here, and here. Oh - and don't forget you can design your own pillows.



4. Furbish - Furbish Studio is a new one that I actually discovered via instagram.. yes, instagram. I find myself liking one of their photos and the next I know, I'm filling my shopping cart.. whoops! Looking for something trendy or did you see something on pinterest or instagram that you have to have but don't know where to go to find it? Furbish probably has what you're looking for; trendy, trendy, trendy, trendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!