Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dining like a Pro

via Style Me Pretty
I can't help but fall in love with this dining room!  When I saw this home tour from Amber of Amber Interiors on Style Me Pretty I knew I was going to have to feature it somehow on my blog. I love it that much [and I know you will too!] What a better way to feature this beautiful space I've been swooning over than to show you guys that you can have this look too?!

My favorite part about Amber's home is her casual dining area.  It's so well put together and has such simple elements that create it's chic girly look. This space just screams dinner party to me.  Here's a closer look.
via Style Me Pretty

How can you pull this off? Well, with a quick trip to Target and Ikea [bring a big truck and a man with muscles] you'll have a space similar to this in no time!

Here's my Look for Less:
Look for Less: Casual Dining
Table: Ikea | $100
Bench: Ikea | $100
Chair: Ikea | $39 each ($80 FOR 2)
Light: Ikea | $25
Rug: Target | $280
Embroidered Pillows (2): Target | $29 set
Applique Pillow: Target | $17
Knotted Pillow: Target | $25
Curtains: Target | $15
Total: $671

Shop the Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!