Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Feeling Fall

Being from New England, this time of year is hands down the most beautiful time of year.
The mountains and the scenery are so pretty, it's the best time to take pictures of the outdoors, and I don't know about you but I could get in my car and drive for hours just to see sights like these..



Now, If you're anywhere like me [Not in New England] and you're seasons are being a little more indecisive - And if you're anything like me, you're wishing you were surrounded by the scenery from New England. One way to get yourself Feeling Fall...? [Design for it]

Today's Wish List Wednesday will help you make some minor design adjustments to your existing decor and won't break the bank doing it! The best part about these items - You can re-use them for other seasons! "You can shorten it and wear it again" [27 Dresses movie reference]


These items are great to add to you home for the perfect seasonal look. Check out Crate and Barrel & CB2 for more home decor items!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!