Monday, August 19, 2013

My Weekend

Long story short, I started an Etsy Shop!

I'm just getting started, so it's not as stocked as it should be BUT - this weekend I took a trip to Michaels [I really wish there was a Hobby Lobby closer to my apartment] And I turned an $80 trip into a $60 trip! [Gotta love coupons!!]

Heres what I bought:



After the shopping trip - I got to work drawing and painting! If you're a little lost, I'll fill you in... Yes, I may have graduated from college already, but I've recognized that I haven't gotten the crafting sorority girl out of me yet. This has led me to the start of my Etsy shop. [Don't forget to check the sidebar for my Etsy button]

Here's what I created this weekend:



Make sure to check my shop over the next few weeks!
I will be working hard and getting paint everywhere to keep it stocked!