Friday, August 2, 2013

Time to go Shopping!



It's Tax Free Weekend!! [in North Carolina that is..my apologies if you are out of state]

Seeing all of the advertisements, commercials, and signage all over the lovely queen city this week, I can tell it's going to be big. [and don't get me started on how excited I am] So, this morning I did a little digging hoping to convince myself not to spend all of my paycheck on my shopping habits.. [sorry mom, didn't work]

Here's what I found out:
Tax Free Weekend starts at 12:01am on Friday... Thats today!
Charlotte, NC has the highest sales tax in NC... excuse me?
This is the last tax free weekend NC will offer - Must take advantage of this!

So basically if anyone needs me this weekend.... I'll be shopping. And if you're anywhere in or near North Carolina - I hope you'll be doing the same.