Tuesday, April 14, 2015

5 Easy Faux Marble DIYs

The look of marble is very on-trend right now. Marble countertops, marble cutting boards, white marble vases and decorative bowls... it's all over the decor world. The bad part? It's expensive. And being a natural stone, it's expensive because of just that. It's hard to come by, takes a whole 'lotta resources, and it's quite the process to get it to the state that us consumers want to purchase it at. But what if I told you that you could get that marble look in some ways that won't break the budget?

I love nothing more than a good DIY thats just as useful as it is pretty. But then again, who doesn't? Well, add in the golden word of DIY's; e-a-s-y and I don't know about you but I'm sold. You don't have to tell me twice! Without any further hesitation, here are my 5 favorite faux marble DIY's.

Faux Marble Decor DIY
Faux Marble Decor DIYFaux Marble Decor DIY

Faux Marble Decor DIY

Faux Marble Decor DIY

All DIY's are featured on the links below



This post is a part of the #DefineYourHome series by Defined Designs. The series is meant to bring inspiration, knowledge, and ideas to you for getting your home in top notch shape and ready for entertaining this summer. I encourage everyone to share a space in your home or something you took home with you from this series on social media using the hashtag #DefineYourHome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!