Monday, January 12, 2015

Mixing Neutrals


Happy Monday! We all know by now my love for neutrals.. I've said it before that I would be such a happy person if everything I own could be black, white, brown and gray. There are so many shades and variations of it you could do no wrong with any of them. But what about mixing them? There's always been a silent rule of never mixing black and brown... some stay true to it and some like to break it. I like to switch it up a little and mix shades of grays with brown but don't forget to mix in white! My Instagram of my bedroom was such a hit yesterday I figured why not follow it up with a little peek into a few of my favorite mixed neutral looks {and a cute puppy}

What are your favorite neutrals to mix?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!