Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Getting Organized for 2015

via The Paper Chronicles

Getting organized is always a BIG hit on the New Year Resolution lists.. I know I have a thing or two on my 365 in 365 list that have to do with getting my act together and keeping myself organized. I'm obsessed with my Day Designer planner, I've been using it more and more each month since I made the purchase back in August. But since the waiting list for a Day Designer planner can be like waiting to see Punxsutawney Phil on groundhog day... I've put together an alternative list of notebooks and planners fit for everyone! Let's get to it:

For the Professional - A good presentation with a little flair {mini version here}
For the Jetsetter - Set of two notebooks great for on-the-go in style
For the Future Bride - Perfect to record and reflect while your counting down to the big day!
For the Newborn - An adorable notebook to document your little one's life and special moments
For the Student - The perfect 17 month planner to take you the extra mile!

Which one will be getting you organized this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!