Monday, January 5, 2015

2014 in Color


I love sharing different splashes of color and bringing brightness to you all on Monday. Let's take a look back at 2014 in color today. It's fun to see how the seasons affect my moodboard choices each week. {note: the moodboards above are in order starting with most recent} I can't wait to bring you more moodboards filled with lots of color to brighten your days! Now not every Monday had a new splash of color, but here are 25 of my favorites from last year. Which one was your favorite?

This also means I can cross off #45 on my 365 in 365 list! Check that out here.

1. Christmas
2. Marsala
3. Army Green
4. Mint
5. Maroons
6. Slate
7. Breast Cancer Awareness
8. Black & White
9. Pumpkin Spice Latte
10. Blueberries
11. Alma Matter
12. Green
13. Blue & White
14. Pink Lemonade
15. Fifty Shades of Gray
16. Brown/Neutral
17. Turquoise
18. Orange is the New Black
19. Fuchsia
20. Pastels & Peonies
21. Navy & Orange
22. Chartreuse
23. Radiant Orchid
24. Sunshine Showers
25. Crushing on Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!