Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday! We've made it another long {and cold} week! I haven't shared my Friday Favorites in a while so why not get right to it?? If you don't remember - It's just a little way for me to share with you a few things that caught my eye each week. Whether it's from Pinterest, Instagram, Sales or Stores that I can't resist... I love sharing a little piece of where I find inspiration and things I can't get enough of! Check out a past Friday Favorites on my favorite online boutiques here.

1. Bright white kitchen with natural light and brass accents {via Grey and Scout}
2. Moodboard Monday inspiration {via Home Sweet Home tumblr}
3. Open shelving with pops of color & herringbone subway tiles {via Remodelista}
4. Bold bathroom wallpaper {via Domaine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!