Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday! I know I've been MIA this week a little - I'm sorry!! I've been helping another fellow blogger learn the ropes {my momma is a blogger now guys!!} Today she's launching her very own job recruiting firm and with her website she's decided to start a blog! It'll be filled with everything she knows and has learned over the past 25+ years she has been in the HR world! So for all of my friends in search of a job, or their next job.. Check her out!!

Besides all that exciting news, I also haven't shared a Friday Favorites post in a while..

I've been loving on all things acrylic lately - How perfect is this acrylic coffee table? via MadeByGirl

One day i'll have a guest room that looks as simple and perfect as this.. via Crystalin Marie

I've also been scouring Pinterest for all things desk du jour, I'm obsessed with this set up - via CASASUGAR

Desk Lovelies in a tray via The Everygirl

Another Home Office I'm obsessing over via The Glitter Guide

It's that time of year again where I get to start designing more student housing furniture - I'm loving this metal bookshelf via DigsDigs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!