Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Friday favorites pinterest

Happy Friday! Who's ready for another weekend? I know I slipped up a little on the St. Patrick's Day shenanigans but I promise this post and others to come will make up for it. As for this post... can you tell that I'm excited for summer? I'm loving everything bright, white, summery and warm! If it looks and screams happy, it must be happy -  I'm all about it! Let's check out what I'm obsessing over on Pinterest this week. {and don't forget to follow me here.}

1. Bar Cart - I love bar carts. I also love pineapples. So what's not to love about this photo. It also screams summer.. and as we already covered, I'm all about it. {via Pinterest, site not found}
2. Vintage White Chair - Now this is a great piece of furniture. If I ever see a chair like this in a thrift store, I'm snagging it and doing exactly this. A little restoration and a whole lot of bleach can go a long way.. {via Pinterest, site not found}
3. Shared Workspace - I love this workspace, it's so large and open it definitely doesn't feel cramped like most shared spaces. I also love the open shelving for getting the junk off the tabletop and adding height to the space. {via Casa E Jardim}
4. Mirrored Nightstand - LOVE LOVE LOVE mirrored furniture. It's especially great for making small spaces look and appear larger. This is also one of the '25 Nightstands worth sleeping next to' {via Style Me Pretty}
5. Aztec Bench Entryway - This entryway is so simple but very put together I just love it! I also spotted the aztec bench and couldn't resist pinning. {via Style Me Pretty}
6. St. Patrick's Day Poppers - I know, I know, late to the game.. these poppers would have been perfect for the occasion, but I missed the boat. I'm saving these for next time. 'Pin now, read later' {via Studio DIY}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!