Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

friday favorites best of pinterest


Who's ready for Valentines Day?? No matter what you're looking forward to this weekend, {cough cough, fifty shades of grey} I know everyone could probably use a little pop of Friday inspiration! I've gathered my favorite pins from Pinterest this week; a few for Valentines Day and a few for my fellow  decor lovers. On a side note... I think I'm really liking the six Friday Favorites instead of four! thoughts? Anything you'd like to see next week?


1. Valentines Day Bar Cart - Transitioning parts of your home for the holidays is something so simple but adds flair quickly and easily! This Valentines day bar cart with pink donuts, a fancy drink, and a themed banner create a sense of holiday spirit with minimal effort...And it's adorable too! {via My Style Vita}
2. Blue Chair - It's just so pretty and dainty isn't it? I love the color of this blue upholstered chair, the gold wood is flawless with the velour material of the upholstery. Future moodboard inspiration maybe?? {via Hey Wedding Lady}
3. Galentines Day Hot Cocoa Bar - I had so much fun creating this post for Valentines Day! And I think I'm even more excited to have a sugar coma tomorrow night with my gal pals and this lovely set-up! {via Defined Designs}
4. Breakfast in Bed - I love the idea of breakfast in bed! Even though I love sleeping in a little bit more... a girl can dream right? A simple wooden tray holding a chocolate croissant & coffee on all white bedding is music to my ears! {via Pinterest, site not found}
5. Organized Chaos - Working on an upcoming post on easy organizing and this bright bookshelf is one of my favorites that I've spotted recently. I love the mixture of boxes and books. {via Design*Sponge}
6. Vanity Mirror - I love this round vanity mirror. Thinking outside the box and adding a round mirror in a bathroom is very refreshing to me. It adds a nice decorative twist on something that is so functional within a space. {via Domaine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!