Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

friday favorites best of pinterest inspiration

Alright the only issue with my Friday Favorites post this week is the simple fact that there were so many things on Pinterest this week that I couldn't narrow it down! It was so difficult to just pick 4 items, I just had to bump it up to 6! Maybe this will be a common occurrence?? What do you like seeing each Friday?


1. Pattern Mixing - The one thing I've realized most people are afraid of are patterns. And next to that, it's mixing them... No need to be afraid, especially when we have a friendly little pal called Pinterest! I'm loving these bright, bold patterns mixed together. {via domino}
2. Valentines Milkshakes - These beauties are almost too pretty to drink! These would be perfect for a girls night in with all of your friends catching up over popcorn and a movie... and milkshakes! {via  sweet style}
3. Pink Rug - Speaking of patterns.... Look at this rug! I want it. Enough said. {via Pinterest - site unknown}
4. Blank Space - Kind of like the oh-so popular TaySwift song... This room is beautiful with it's tall ceilings and wood floors, I want to move in! {via Pinterest - site unknown}
5. Chocolate Covered Pretzels - Everythings better with chocolate. And sprinkles. Am I right? These would be perfect to make for friends, roommates, or coworkers for Valentines Day next week! {via leanne bakes}
6. Comfy Reading Nook - I love this built in reading nook, it's such a good use of a small un-used space. Also including the perfect kind of light for reading and some hidden bookshelves! {via stylowi}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!