Monday, July 7, 2014

Moodboard Monday

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend, I loved being able to lay around and relax a bit {I also enjoyed the pool and caught some sun with some friends} I was so excited to be in Charlotte this weekend especially to see the fireworks this year! With the new Knights stadium opening up earlier this summer I knew the fireworks were going to be amazing!! I'm a sucker for some fireworks too.

I'm sure since everyone's weekend was full of color between hanging out with friends and family, & catching some rays and seeing the fireworks... Who's ready for a calm week {even though we've got to go back to work} Let's calm things down from the wild weekend with my favorite neutral color..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!