Thursday, July 3, 2014

Creating a Vanity | One Kings Lane


I'm so happy to be working with One Kings Lane today bringing you my vanity essentials! One Kings Lane is hosting a blog campaign called "Reflect Your Style" where a variety of bloggers are given a selection of mirrors to choose from and design their dream vanity surrounding it! Sounds fun right? Well, this campaign hit home for me particularly because as most of you know I recently moved into a house.  Yes, not an apartment in the city like most post grads, an adorable little duplex in Charlotte within walking distance to the city and everything! The only thing about a house is not having the luxury of oversized walk in closets and each roommate having their own bathroom. So while there has been some compromises, I love my little house with a close up view of the Queen City Skyline.

I've been torturing myself with actually getting down to it and putting together my vanity in my bedroom {a compromise of sharing a bathroom} I have a writing desk and a vintage looking table lamp.. but how do I complete the look I want is the question I ask myself daily when I sit there to put on my makeup each morning. One Kings Lane's Reflect Your Style campaign was the perfect opportunity!! And not to mention how much I love One Kings Lane..
Here's my dream vanity inspired by their Line Mirror:



I love mixing vintage looking items with boho chic accessories and decor. And just can't get enough of these colors! This vanity would be my little oasis! Can we talk about this amazing ginger jar? If you ever find yourself stumped on how to incorporate a mirror into decorating a space, One Kings Lane has put together 7 great ways to help you out!!

See other great wall mirrors here & shop this look from One Kings Lane:



One Kings Lane has also worked with me to create an invite link for Defined Designs readers! Click here to sign up with your email and get your $15 credit! You don't want to miss out on the amazing items that are up for grabs!!


{All views and opinions are my own. I will not accept or review anything 
that does not represent myself or the foundation of Defined Designs.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!