Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Charleston Weekend

I hope everyone had a relaxing and fun filled Labor Day weekend! In a late [not timely at all] manor, I'm going to grace you all with my weekend recap even though it's Tuesday... [Also - I'm traveling for work this week so he blog is going to be sparse]

As some of you may have seen via my Instagram I went to Charleston to visit some girl friends from school! [much needed girls weekend]









All in all, we explored [a lot] I snapped some pictures of the architecture, the ocean and of course, my friends [even when they weren't looking] And as a huge Notebook fan, how could I not take a photo of the infamous movie theatre? [but really]

And I wanna give a quick congrats to this girl...
[for swimming in a fountain for your bachelorette party] [congrats on the wedding too - whoever you are]