Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites


Hello, Happy Friday! I am so excited for this weekend, if you've been following along this week you may know thats because I will be attending High Point Furniture market this weekend! I promise to come back with lots of pictures! As for today I want to share with you some of my favorite finds I've come across this week!

Pinterest is my go-to source for everything and anything you can think of. I spend multiple hours a day pinning away, reading and visiting site after site that's linked to each of the things I love and pin. Here are a few things I pinned this week that I'm absolutely loving:

Style Unveiled
I am beyond excited that Spring is here and the flowers are blooming outside!  This arrangement is so beautiful and I love the pop of color and hint of gold!

Made By Girl
Not only do I love everything about this picture but I'm immediately drawn to the abstract artwork on the wall.  It's oversized and bold yet so simple that it brings such a statement to this organized area.

Birds of a Feather
Again, Ginger Jars. They're such a hot commodity right now I'm so excited to see them all over market!

Breakfast at Yurman's
Isn't this room so fun? I love the mixture of black and white with bold color and the layering of the two coffee tables! This would look great in my apartment..

Parties for Pennies
This table set up is to die for! It just screams fun girls brunch, am I right? I've also been swooning over gold flatware lately and I might need to invest in some..

If you don't follow me on Pinterest yet, you can follow me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!